|Oneness Temple (Mukti Mandap)|
Sri Amma Bhagavan: Man cannot make it on his own; it has to be given to him
The Oneness University was established by Sri Amma Bhagavan at Varadaiahpalem, Andhra Pradesh and they also have a centre at Nemam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The Oneness Temple is a marble wonder that was inaugurated by Sri Amma Bhagavan in April 2008 and is now the centre around which the university revolves.
|The road within the Temple campus leading to the Mukti Mandap|
The temple has been constructed on the instructions of Sri Bhagavan to help people attain Mukti or Enlightenment. For those who came in late, Amma & Bhagavan are the avatars for enlightenment. They have taken birth on this earth to give enlightenment to mankind and ring in the Sathya Yuga (Golden Age) on or before December 21, 2012.
|The huge compound has many other buildings too - dining hall, a shop, offices, Dhyan Mandir and more|
I recently went to the Oneness Temple to attend the Super Process. While I have attended a few courses offered by the Oneness University, they have been at Nemam, Varadaiahpalam Campus and at Sathyaloka in Karnataka. This was the first time I got an opportunity to attend a process at the Temple itself.
The Oneness Temple is considered the ‘womb of the Goddess’ and the whole process was a tremendous experience.
We had classes conducted by the Oneness Guides on Day One. Day Two started with an ‘Angapradakshinam’ – to roll with one’s body around the main praharam in the temple. We did this on the second floor. This was my first experience of doing Angapradakshinam. I have always wanted to do it at Tirupati and finally got my chance when I rolled around the Oneness Temple. It was a terrific experience and leads to an extreme level of cleansing in the system.
|This stylish cab carts
senior citizens and physically challenged folk around the campus. The people in the picture |
waited with me to meet Namannji. We got a lift to the entrance to collect our luggage
More classes were conducted within the Oneness Temple and it was a beautiful experience.
The time I liked best was when the course was completed on the third day and almost everyone had left the temple campus. A few of us were waiting for a meeting with the Oneness Guide Namannji.
|I clicked this picture when I was inside the Temple. Yeah, the compound is huge set in 42 sq. km|
The whole area was quiet and one could feel the tremendous peace in the campus. It was simply amazing and I was so happy to just sit there and absorb the atmosphere. A truly wonderful experience indeed!
|The marble structure shimmers in the sunlight|
Oneness Temple Location:
Mukti Mandap (Oneness Temple)
Battallavallam, Chillamattur Post
Andhra Pradesh 517541
Phone: +91-8576276838 / 840/ 841
Route Map to Oneness Temple
|The Oneness Temple at night|
1. The Oneness Temple is open all seven days of the week and the darshan timings are 9 am to 10 am in the morning and 5 pm to 6 pm in the evening. The public is allowed only during these two hours inside the temple as it is kept free for the many courses conducted there. Of course, one can remain on the premises from morning till evening.
2. Nowadays, a special Awakening Process is being conducted on Sunday Mornings and only those who have been registered in advance will be allowed to enter the temple on Sunday mornings.
3. The entrance ticket is Rs. 100. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner at a cost. It is better to buy the tokens in advance at the entrance itself. Unless the canteen knows that you have purchased a token, you might find that a meal might be unavailable as they cook accordingly. It is not possible to purchase food tokens inside the temple. It is done at the entrance only.
4. Public Transport Buses are available from Chennai and there is a bus-stop called Mukti Mandap right outside the temple.
5. The closest train station is Tada.
6. Auto-rickshaws are available to and from the station or places nearby but cost a bomb.
7. Tourist taxis from Chennai charge Rs. 2000 for a round-trip to the temple and four people can travel at one time.
|This is Campus 2 at Varadaiahpalem where our dormitaries were. This is a half-hour journey from the Oneness Temple.|
Three buses carted the lot of us to and from the Oneness Temple to Campus 2 on all three days.