|Hakka Noodles with Veg Manchurian Gravy|
|The dough for making Manchurian Balls|
For Manchurian Balls
Grated Carrots – 1 cup
Grated Cabbage – 1 cup
Maida – ¼ cup
Corn-flour – ¼ cup
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
|The Manchurian is ready to go into the gravy|
Knorr Chinese Manchurian – 1 packet
Spring Onions – 1 bunch (chopped along with the greens)
Capsicum – 2 (chopped)
Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 flat tsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tsp
Water – 500 ml
1. Mix the grated carrots, grated cabbage, corn-flour and maida in a bowl along with salt. This can be kneaded into thick dough (to the consistency of roti dough). There is no need to add water.
2. Make small balls the size of lemons. Deep fry these and keep aside.
3. Take a saucepan and heat 2 tsp oil in it. Keep the flame on medium to high.
4. Once hot, add the ginger-garlic paste and fry.
5. Add the spring onions and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
6. Then add the capsicum and do the same.
7. Take a bowl and mix the contents of the packet of Knorr Chinese Manchurian to half a litre water.
8. Add this mixture to the saucepan and stir well. The flame can be reduced to low at this point.
9. Cook for 2-3 minutes. You may need to add a bit of salt while the Knorr mixture already has some in it.
10. Now add the fried Manchurian balls to this gravy and cook for a minute before switching off the gas.
|Thank you Knorr!|